Successful digital transformation starts here.
When you need innovative systems on time and on budget, you can trust GoSource to deliver. Whether it’s a quick win or an ambitious project, you can rely on our proven experience and depth of expertise.
The GoSource advantage.
We don't just provide exceptional value. We also bring new ways of thinking and easier ways of working, building your team's capacity as the project progresses. Along with our compliance with best practice standards and commitment to quality, this ensures the best outcome for you and your clients. GoSource gives every project the unique advantages of...
- CapabilityUnmatched technical expertise from a committed team with easy scalability.
- CertaintyProof that your project is on target and on track through rapid prototyping.
- ControlNo lock-in and smooth technology transfer through complete audit logs, documentation and training.
- Cost efficiencyMinimise exposure with budget transparency, competitive rates and optimal process automation.
- ConfidenceA proven track record of successful projects built to rigorous standards.
You work for government.
You're choosing the low-risk option. We have a successful track record of system architecture and delivery for key pieces of national digital infrastructure.
You work for enterprise.
We'll strategically evaluate your needs and recommend solutions to best serve your project and business, with a firm focus on return on investment.
How GoSource can help.
Whether you need end-to-end cloud services, world-renowned technical advice or swift action to solve an issue, you’ve found the source.
Architecture & strategy
By syncing your goals with the optimal mix of people, processes and technology, we deliver the outcomes you intend and the results your clients expect.
The GoSource delivery crew consists of security-cleared on-site professionals – backed by a global team of technical specialists.
Operations & support
You can leave the infrastructure to us, and we’ll keep your lights green for as long as you need. Our approach will immediately lift your internal cloud capability.
How we deliver differently.
You know your project is secure because our approach is tried, tested and proven. We build robust products faster and give you greater business agility because everything we do is...
In the cloud
DevOps in the cloud improves collaboration and speeds up production. And it can be more secure than on-premises hosting.
We’ll introduce the skills your project needs at the right time by drawing from our pool of trusted specialists.
You’ll have multiple opportunities to feed back on prototypes in the Agile process, which means we converge quickly on the right solution.
We can confidently release numerous versions of projects using our sophisticated automated deployment testing.
Our security in-depth model uses encryption at rest, advanced key management, tight access controls and auditable processes, meeting the ASD and DTA standards.
You’ll see results, fast.
We typically deliver mock-ups within weeks. We’ll continue to improve and iterate, based on your feedback. You’ll see a working prototype within two months and minimum viable product beta into production within three to four months. This is the power of Agile methodology.
In our safe hands.
GoSource has helped digitally transform government and enterprise since 2014. Our team of skilled specialists is led by our three directors, who all have executive‑level experience within government departments and the private sector.
- Architecture & strategy lead:Steven CapellSteve has stewarded successful second-pass business cases and undertaken gateway reviews for numerous government agencies. He is an active contributor to international technical standards working groups and an adviser to the UN and WTO. Leveraging his diverse experience, Steve’s team can help you bridge the business-technical divide.
- Solution delivery lead:Chris GoughChris is a software developer and solution architect with an award-winning track record for delivering successful projects, within challenging environments. Supported by a team of more than 30 people across multiple technical disciplines, Chris can help you design, prototype and deliver systems and solutions.
- Operations & support lead:Michael LeditschkeMichael has worked across real-time control, app development, infrastructure management, enterprise architecture and project management. Over the last four years, Michael and his team have deployed our CodeOnTap framework to streamline cloud and on-premise application deployment and hosting for a growing number of agencies.
Join the team.
Keen to tackle the big problems of society in the age of digital transformation? We’re always on the lookout for developers, business analysts, project managers, designers, testers and other specialists who are at the top of their game and share our passion for delivering. If you’re looking a rewarding and stimulating environment where unique and talented individuals can work together and flourish, we want to hear from you.